3.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I just wanted to convey my utter disappointment with my experience at Dodger Stadium.I was denied a Corey Seager replica bat for no reason.

After spending a considerable amount of money for ticket, food, and parking, I was denied a free promotion for no reason. I was never told to get a voucher when I entered the park and did not know I needed one to receive a bat. I might seem a small detail that I did get a free promotion. It was more how the staff handled the situation.

They seemed to enjoy denying fans the free promotion out of spite. The staff had boxes and boxes of bats but refused to hand them out. Thier tone was dismissive, rude and unacceptable. The staff seemed to mock the guest that were trying to redeem the free promotion that was promised.

I tried to explain that I had spent a couple of hundred dollars to attend the game with my family. I personally was insulted when one of your staff told me that spending a couple of hundred dollars at Dodger Stadium was not a lot of money.

Apparently my meager budget is of little consequence to their business, however, it's a lot of money for me and it disappointing to be valued so little.In the future, I will not return to the stadium.

Review about: Dodger Stadium Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being mocked by inappropriate staff.

Had an Experience with Dodger Stadium?

Comments